Why use the Access Center
In a world dominated by automated call systems and endless, confusing communications options, the Access Center stands out for its unique combination of behavioral health expertise and personally answered toll-free numbers.
With our experienced and professionally trained staff, the Access Center focuses on providing quality, reliable service to all callers.
Here's what makes the access center unique:
- Calls are answered personally, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Callers can receive a range of services from insurance and eligibility screening to clinical triage to appointment schedule all with one call.
- Seamless call integration is achieved by a customized greeting with your organization's name and services stated in the greeting.
- Your own separate and distinct toll-free number add up to easy access.
- Callers speak to a trained intake specialist or clinician based on their need.
- Multilingual interpretation is available to all callers.
- HIPAA compliance is guaranteed to all callers and service providers.
- NCQA guidelines are adhered to for call answering.
- Rapid response is guaranteed in times of crisis.
Many call centers exist, but only UBHC offers the unique experience of a behavioral healthcare provider organization that can offer clinical triage, level of care assessment, eligibility and insurance screening along with a range of call functions.