UBHC is committed to providing quality care to those in need of behavioral health services and reaches into communities throughout the state with an array of effective treatment programs for children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
We are also a leader in prevention programming, intervention in schools, professional training, and education in behavioral health on issues vital to the well-being of our community.
- OUTPATIENT SERVICES
- Newark - Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- School-Based Programs
- Children at Risk Resources and Intervention, (Family Therapy and Parenting Programs)
- Children's Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (CMRSS)
- The Newark Child Partial Hospitalization Program
- Acute Child Intensive Outpatient Program (Latency IOP)
- Adolescent PHP
- Child and Adolescent Crisis Services
- Children Crisis Intervention Services (CCIS)
- Child/Adolescent Inpatient Unit
- Children's Transitional Residence (CTR)