UBHC is committed to providing quality care to those in need of behavioral health services and reaches into communities throughout the state with an array of effective treatment programs for children, adolescents, young adults and their families.
We are also a leader in prevention programming, intervention in schools, professional training, and education in behavioral health on issues vital to the well-being of our community.
- OUTPATIENT SERVICES
- Crisis Clinician – Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- School-Based Programs
- Children at Risk (Outreach Program)
- Children's Mobile Response and Stabilization Services (CMRSS)
- Child and Adolescent Crisis Services
- Children Crisis Intervention Services (CCIS)
- Child/Adolescent Inpatient Unit
- Children's Transitional Residence (CTR)