School Based Programs
Are You Concerned About Attendance, Academic Performance or Out of District Placements?
Ultimately, the goal of school based programs is to create healthy environments for learning by partnering with schools in developing prevention and intervention strategies that promote academic and life success for all of the students. Specifically, school-based programs help to identify and intervene during the early stages of problematic behavior and assist parents and school personnel in developing comprehensive strategies for addressing these behaviors.
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling
- Psycho-educational groups for children, parents and school staff
- After-school programs and in-school suspension counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Consultation & Child Study Team Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Staff development workshops and consultation
- Drug/Alcohol - Pregnancy prevention services
- Case management and integration with community programs
Benefits to Students & Families
- Non-stigmatizing, on-site counseling
- Immediate Crisis Resolution
- Building academic and behavioral competencies
- Facilitates character development
- Decrease conduct disorders and oppositional behaviors
- Mentoring, peer support and youth development activities
Benefits to Schools
- Increased Graduation Rates (Decrease Drop Outs)
- Enhances Academic Performance
- Reduces out of district placements
- Support School's Regulatory Compliance
- On-Site Crisis Intervention and Case Management
- Prevention and Training for Staff and Students
- Character Education, Violence prevention, Conflict Resolution, Bullying, etc.
Location: South Brunswick/Edison.