The UBHC student orientation has five components. NOTE: Items 1 through 4 must be completed prior to going onto your clinical placement unit.
- Read online student orientation information (see topics below)
- Complete student forms
- Attend a 60 minute live student orientation to review Infection Control/Standard Precautions, Age Specific Competencies, Cultural Diversity, HIPPA and to answer questions that you have regarding the online student orientation manual. You will also receive the information needed to obtain your student ID and parking hang tag (if needed).
- Obtain your student ID (required) and parking hang tag (if needed).
- Complete the live program based orientation the first
day of your student clinical (provided by the program
supervisor or designee).
All Forms: Print, read, and complete all asterisked (*) items. Bring completed form to your scheduled live student orientation.
Card Application - NOTE: No asterisk's (*) on
this form. On top check off student; Under Personal
Information complete the following: Last Name; First
Name; Middle Initial; Department; Home Address; City;
State; Zip Code; Title (put in Student); Date of Hire
- Put in your start date of your clinical experience
at UBHC; sign and date the form.
Student Online Orientation Topics
This information must be read prior to your live student orientation. You may read the information online and/or print the documents for reference.