Welcome to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our services include:
- Personal Counseling for Employees and their Families
- Designed to help individuals sort out and resolve issues that may have temporarily derailed them from their responsibilities.
- Critical Incident Response
- Onsite response by a counselor in the event of a critical incident.
- Workforce Consultation and Training
- We will train managers and supervisors, provide EAP orientation sessions for employees and even offer 'refresher' meetings and reminders to help your employees get the most out of the EAP.
- Policy development
- Workers' compensation management
- DOT compliance (CDL)
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation Referrals
- Disease management
- Workplace violence prevention
- Executive coaching, conflict resolution and change management
- Drug-free workplace development
- 24-hour Crisis management services
- Pre-retirement Planning
- Sexual Harassment
- Drug-free Workplace
- Commercial Drivers License requirements
- Cultural Diversity
- Anger Intervention
- Balancing Work and Family Obligations
- Team building
- Civility in the Workplace
- And many more
- Work/Life Services
- Aimed at providing relief when home and work responsibilities collide, including doing the "leg-work" for your employees searching for eldercare, childcare or other life resources.
- Work/life services and legal/financial assistance can be integrated into the basic EAP. One phone call will connect the employee or family member with the appropriate service to meet the caller's needs.
For more information please call 1-800-327-3678.