Marc L. Steinberg, Ph.D. is the Director of the Doctoral Psychology Internship Training program at Rutgers UBHC in Piscataway and Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Rutgers RWJMS. He is a member of the training committee, which is the leadership group responsible for steerage and executive decision making regarding the internship.
The Training Committee also includes:
- Joye Anestis, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Behavior, Society and Policy, Rutgers School of Public Health
- La Teisha Callender, Ph.D., Forensic Mental Health Clinician, New Jersey Juvenile Justice Commission Program Coordinator
- Roseanne Dobkin, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Rutgers RWJMS
- Holly Lister, Ph.D., Program Coordinator, Center for Integrated Care & Program Director, RUISTP and RUISIP, Behavioral Research and Training Institute
- Stephanie Marcello, Ph.D., Director, Behavioral Research & Training Institute, Assistant Vice President of Academics, Integration, and Innovation, Rutgers UBHC
- Suzi Millar, Psy.D., Program Manager, Child & Adolescent Services - School Based Programs, Rutgers Health - University Behavioral Health Care
Additional staff and faculty who have recently supervised the Psychology Residents clinically or with research include: Liliana Almeida De Oliveira, Ph.D., Lynn Clemow, Ph.D., Nina Cooperman, Psy.D., Anthony Deo, M.D., Todd Glover, Ph.D., Kate Hottinger, Ph.D., Pamela Kawano, Psy.D., Ana Konova, Ph.D., Linda Kost, Psy.D., Schenike Massie-Lambert, Ph.D., Lenna Neopymnaschy, Ph.D., Gahan Pandina, Ph.D., Michelle Pigott, Psy.D., Shireen Rizvi, Ph.D., Scott Roth, Psy.D., Michael Selbst, Ph.D., and Edward Selby, Ph.D.
We have 37 professionals, including psychologists, psychiatrists, and licensed clinical social workers who are affiliated with the program. Kerri Kawiecki is our Program Support Specialist.