UBHC Center for Continuing Education
UBHC Center for Continuing Education (CCE) is dedicated to providing evidence-based and best practice trainings to behavioral health professionals. Our high quality programs are available to UBHC staff and providers in the health care community. University Behavioral Health Care continuing education activities offer professional contact hours for many programs. CCE is a provider unit of professional contact hours for the following boards representing the listed disciplines:
- Association of Social Work Boards (ACE) – Social Workers www.aswb.org
- American Psychological Association (APA) – Psychologists www.apa.org
- Joint Accreditation – Physicians, Nurses & Pharmacists www.jointaccreditation.org
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) – Certified Counselors www.nbcc.org
- New Jersey State Board of Social Work Examiners – Social Workers
- The Certification Board, Inc. – Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Certified Rehabilitation Counselors, Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists, Certified Recovery Support Practitioners www.certbd.org
Trainings/Conferences Open to All (COMING SOON)
UBHC Center for Continuing Education: 732-235-9282
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Psychological Association (APA): Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC): Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC) Center for Continuing Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6198. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Rutgers UBHC Center for Continuing Education is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Association of Social Work Boards (ACE): Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care, provider #1173, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: August 10th, 2015 to August 10th, 2018. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.